PO SOON: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean it

jewfro

Quit complaining about the prices. I read way too much of that on these forums.

Mr.37 posts,

I sincerely apologize if I offended you with my complaining of the price of this record. I forgot that expressing my opinion on a public forum would get some noob's panties all in a bunch.

-brock309

Mr.37 posts,

I sincerely apologize if I offended you with my complaining of the price of this record. I forgot that expressing my opinion on a public forum would get some noob's panties all in a bunch.

-brock309

Your avatar on a shirt costs as much as this record.

I do have some store credit to use, but I'm going to wait to see what I buy tickets for next month first (Michigan Cask Ale Fest or Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest)

Also $30 is pretty high, but at the same time well worth the money.... 2nd best TSL album and its a sweet gatefold w/ D etching. I've paid $28 for Oberst MVB LPS and they are just Gatefold 180g LPs :P

Mr.37 posts,

-brock309

My non existent n00b panties can't be bunched but you are truly an unpleasant person to have encountered in this thread. Good luck with whining about record prices for the foreseeable future.

My non existent n00b panties can't be bunched but you are truly an unpleasant person to have encountered in this thread. Good luck with whining about record prices for the foreseeable future.

This is funny because Brock is actually a really lovely human being.

I would love to own this but shipping to Belgium is $20 and the record $30 which would mean that I would have to pay $50 for a 2xlp.

When SRC started doing all these reissues, I always ordered directly from them and never had any problems.

A bit later, however, all of their reissues were also available from European distributors, so I think you can wait.

I would love to own this but shipping to Belgium is $20 and the record $30 which would mean that I would have to pay $50 for a 2xlp.

buy a couple more items from the catalogue to make the shipping not as big a hit. That's what i usually do.

And here's something to make your day: Shipping to Canada and Belgium is the same price :(