PO SOON: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean it

jewfro

I'm almost certain you are in no danger of this selling out.

I was thinking the same thing especially since I want the blue version but I would heel kick myself in the balls if I miss this. However, if these go once clearance in the Fall for 7.99 like most of their presses do I'll still heel kick myself in balls. Either way it's not gonna end good for my balls......or wallet.

I was thinking the same thing especially since I want the blue version but I would heel kick myself in the balls if I miss this. However, if these go once clearance in the Fall for 7.99 like most of their presses do I'll still heel kick myself in balls. Either way it's not gonna end good for my balls......or wallet.

same thing that ends up happening with a good amount of releases i've gotten (say anything - in defense, both midtowns, tsl - based on a true story, etc)

or not:

Pre orders are now live for Starting Line "Say It Like You Mean It". The Green Sold out in under 15 minutes!! We only have Blue, limited to 1,500 left! Be sure to get your copy now here:

i call bullshit.

later they will "find more copies", but they'll only find *10*, but in all reality they will have 100.  

or they'll put them on amazon for $70.