Average $ spent on your vinyl.

Fun fact: I started talking to my girlfriend because we had similar tastes in music and hit it off from there. One night, at a party at my house, I got her up to my room by asking her, "Want to see my record collection?" And the rest is history.

Smoooth...did you show her your tone arm as well... ;)

Fun fact: I started talking to my girlfriend because we had similar tastes in music and hit it off from there. One night, at a party at my house, I got her up to my room by asking her, "Want to see my record collection?" And the rest is history.

I've never wanted to high-five someone this bad over the Internet.

haha well with my lady now, but shes into them as much as I am so it works out :) stuff involving records? you have expanded my mind good sir!!!! I remember reading some post on here a while back about a guy ordering a girl off craigslist, and while they were doing the biz, he got up to flip the record over haha. I can only imagine a girl's reaction to that, especially when they more than likely ask you..."records? they still make those?"

Picture Patrick Bateman from American Psycho flexing in the mirror while having sex, then add records...

Ok, I don't do that but I'm sure someone does, right?

Did it go something like "here's a 7 inch record, here's a 10, now here's a 12"?  ;)

dere is alredy a thred for dis

also.,.. satellite years on gold?

I put the wrong album title on there by accident. It's The Frailty of Words on Clear Orange

I think you're gonna need to slow down.

i think you are right. I'm pretty ashamed of myself..luckily I'm not using a credit card or anything but geez.