WHIRR / NOTHING 12" Split from RFC NOW!

jhulud

I don't say stuff like that about everything we put out, I truly think these songs are some next level shit for both bands and I think you will agree. I wouldn't lie :)

With that said, I am really enjoying the new Whirr record. Really into the different production for them. The drums sound crazy.

Considering both bands had my definite favorite albums of the year, I'm expecting almost perfect songs. I back them that much.

I don't say stuff like that about everything we put out, I truly think these songs are some next level shit for both bands and I think you will agree. I wouldn't lie :)

With that said, I am really enjoying the new Whirr record. Really into the different production for them. The drums sound crazy.

Damn, if you enjoyed the new Whirr record (yep, the drums are crazy indeed) and think the songs from the split might be even better, then this release better be out soon. Sway is 2014's AOTY and I can't get enough of it.

False information.

Came from a distributor, ADA.  Here is a screenshot of the description from their Nov new release book:

29fp3yd.png

I would have fallen for that counterfeit, too! July the FoUrth is spelled correctly in the ad. 

So professional, why would they slip that DVD stuff in there? 

More intrigue, but people are gonna buy the shyte out of this anyways.

Everything on the one sheet is correct, it was small details in what that person said that made me worry. It looked copy and pasted from a one sheet, so I was hoping nothing official had "Forth" on it, and that it didn't say "Tour Documentary" because thats not what it is. 

All is right in the world. 

Everything on the one sheet is correct, it was small details in what that person said that made me worry. It looked copy and pasted from a one sheet, so I was hoping nothing official had "Forth" on it, and that it didn't say "Tour Documentary" because thats not what it is.

All is right in the world.

Nothing will be right in the world till we get those pre orders soon.