VC 1st Annual Super Bowl Squares Free Vinyl Giveaway

I don't think I can afford to give away 4 records at the moment. If we can get 50 people to kick $3 in that leaves about $30 plus shipping for the 4 winners.

I'm happy to organize. If someone has the disposable to fund it out right, by all means. If you'd prefer to be an anonymous benefactor, hit me up.

We don't have a lot of time so is like to get an idea of how many folks want to pony up $3.

I'd do $3. Or even $5 if we can't get enough people for $3.

Buzzerson Killwell, maybe give it a day to see how many people are interested, then decide if we need to send $3 or $5. I think we can definitely get 20 people by Sunday. Do you have a paypal account we can all send $5 bucks to? Maybe send a list of prize records to try an entice a few people on the fence.

I posted like just a couple hours ago and we have 12 confirmed and a few people saying they would buy 2 if needed. I think it's safe to say 20 people would send $5 bucks for 5 squares each. 

$4 winners, $25 bucks each. 

What do you think about the organizer just allowing the 4 winners a 25 dollar credit to somewhere like 

http://www.amoeba.com/
They have a huge selection and free shipping in the US.

List of people so far:

1. kylet

2. Buzzerson Killwell

3. Chino
4. Wesley Snipes
5. Marc 32137
6. FowtyDollaz
7. Wholshotthefrog
8. Hookups 96
9. David The Gnome
10. CVHX
11. Seangi
12. Will From West Philly
13. The Saint

Buzzerson Killwell, and you down to organize this? Take $5 bucks from 20 people to a paypal, order 4 records for the winners?

Yep, that works for me. More people join if they like but we can shoot for a minimum of 20. 

Cool lets do $5 bucks = 5 squares. 4 winners get $25 dollars worth of Amoeba (I'm totally going for the new Death Cab preorder if I win!). Does that work for everyone?

What's the paypal address? How much exactly would people have to send in order to have the fees covered and you get a full $5 bucks? Anybody know the exact fees on a $5 payment.

Cool lets do $5 bucks = 5 squares. 4 winners get $25 dollars worth of Amoeba (I'm totally going for the new Death Cab preorder if I win!). Does that work for everyone?

What's the paypal address? How much exactly would people have to send in order to have the fees covered and you get a full $5 bucks? Anybody know the exact fees on a $5 payment.

Buzzerson is about as standup of a dude as they get. I don't see a problem with/any reason not to gift the $5 to make this easier on everybody. 

Either way, the answer to your question is $5.46 = $5 after fees

Buzzerson is about as standup of a dude as they get. I don't see a problem with/any reason not to gift the $5 to make this easier on everybody. 

Either way, the answer to your question is $5.46 = $5 after fees

Never had any interactions with him before. But if you say he's a stand up I'm willing to risk $5 bucks on it.

But it's good to know for people who are worried. Either gift him $5, or Send $5.46 if if you want to be protected by paypal.

Buzzerson, what's the paypal? We can have people start sending $5 bucks. First 20 in get a spot. Sound good?

So far we are at the following:

1. kylet
2. Buzzerson Killwell
3. Chino
4. Wesley Snipes
5. Marc 32137
6. FowtyDollaz
7. Wholshotthefrog
8. Hookups 96
9. David The Gnome
10. CVHX
11. Seangi
12. Will From West Philly
13. The Saint
14. Super Kami Guru
15. thedudeabidesx
16. KiefSweat
17. ajhall04
18. Buffbloom

We are looking for at least two more. I'm not opposed to letting more people join if there is interest but we'll the cutoff to join is today!

I'll PM everyone my PayPal.

We are looking for at least two more. I'm not opposed to letting more people join if there is interest but we'll the cutoff to join is today!

I'll PM everyone my PayPal.

We should cap it at 20 and if there's still more interest get a second one going. It's gonna be weird if we start sending you $5 and all of sudden more people are trying to get in and it get's cheaper. I'm down for $5 bucks = 5 squares. What does everyone else think?