VC 1st Annual Super Bowl Squares Free Vinyl Giveaway

Hey everyone!

Well I guess the Seattle D was no joke.  Wish Denver could have showed up and at least made a game of it.  Probably one of the most boring Super Bowl's I've seen in years (last one that comes to mind was the 49ers blowout over the Chargers).  And with the safety right at the beginning, that through the square into chaos, just 15 seconds into the game!

Glad the squares at least made the game somewhat fun.  And oh what could have been....if Denver had kicked a FG before half instead of going for it, if Denver had missed the 2 point conversion....or if Denver had tackled the LB who scored the pick 6.....all sorts of different outcomes could have been available.

But congrats to the following winners:

1st Quarter Winners:

Seattle 8

Denver 0

Bracket 1:  BossDJ26

Bracket 2:  AndrewB

2nd Quarter/Halftime Winners:

Seattle 22

Denver 0

Bracket 1:  Rynflnnry

Bracket 2:  Elnombre

3rd Quarter Winners:

Seattle 36

Denver 8

Bracket 1:  Tvham

Bracket 2:  ZaCooper

4th Quarter Winners:

Seattle 43

Denver 8

Bracket 1:  SteviexShoes

Bracket 2:  KidAmnesiac

Congrats everyone!  I will PM you later today (yes, I have to work today and this after many beers and tequila shots last night, since we turned the football game into a drinking game....ugh).

Hey everyone!

Well I guess the Seattle D was no joke.  Wish Denver could have showed up and at least made a game of it.  Probably one of the most boring Super Bowl's I've seen in years (last one that comes to mind was the 49ers blowout over the Chargers).  And with the safety right at the beginning, that through the square into chaos, just 15 seconds into the game!

Glad the squares at least made the game somewhat fun.  And oh what could have been....if Denver had kicked a FG before half instead of going for it, if Denver had missed the 2 point conversion....or if Denver had tackled the LB who scored the pick 6.....all sorts of different outcomes could have been available.

But congrats to the following winners:

1st Quarter Winners:

Seattle 8

Denver 0

Bracket 1:  BossDJ26

Bracket 2:  AndrewB

2nd Quarter/Halftime Winners:

Seattle 22

Denver 0

Bracket 1:  Rynflnnry

Bracket 2:  Elnombre

3rd Quarter Winners:

Seattle 36

Denver 8

Bracket 1:  Tvham

Bracket 2:  ZaCooper

4th Quarter Winners:

Seattle 43

Denver 8

Bracket 1:  SteviexShoes

Bracket 2:  KidAmnesiac

Congrats everyone!  I will PM you later today (yes, I have to work today and this after many beers and tequila shots last night, since we turned the football game into a drinking game....ugh).

Congrats to the winners! Thanks again for doing this, oojavaguru. Super awesome of you.

Felt great about one of my squares pregame. Felt even better about my other score in-game. Didn't win, but neither did Peyton!!

So much gratitude to both Seattle and oojavaguru. Very cool of you to do this!