VC 1st Annual Super Bowl Squares Free Vinyl Giveaway

Hey y'all.

By my count the last 5 looks like:

Christwamsley

Skidroje

Knifeparty

Beta114

Santabateman

That leaves the following outside the pool.

ptohedo

Terroristics

Scottheisel

Tokimedo

Sorry boys. I think we going to cap it at 25. However, if you want to work a deal with someone who is in the pool each member has 4 slots. So maybe they'll share one.

IMPORTANT.

If I haven't received your payment by tomorrow (Saturday) at midnight EST then your spot will go to an alternate.

So, for you dudes on the bubble. If you want to post a winner and final score in here (no samesies) I'll buy a record of choice if you nail the score. So at least you got a chance at something.

Hey y'all.

By my count the last 5 looks like:

Christwamsley

Skidroje

Knifeparty

Beta114

Santabateman

That leaves the following outside the pool.

ptohedo

Terroristics

Scottheisel

Tokimedo

Sorry boys. I think we going to cap it at 25. However, if you want to work a deal with someone who is in the pool each member has 4 slots. So maybe they'll share one.

Paypal? and its 5?

IMPORTANT.

If I haven't received your payment by tomorrow (Saturday) at midnight EST then your spot will go to an alternate.

So, for you dudes on the bubble. If you want to post a winner and final score in here (no samesies) I'll buy a record of choice if you nail the score. So at least you got a chance at something.

Seahawks over Pats, 34-13!

I still have the OG chart but I realized my method created a scenario when're everyone had two names in the same column, twice. Which kind of sucked.

I'm going to make a list of 100 names and totally randomize it and fill in the bracket. I'll re-roll the top and side numbers as well. Sorry for any confusion.

I still have the OG chart but I realized my method created a scenario when're everyone had two names in the same column, twice. Which kind of sucked.

I'm going to make a list of 100 names and totally randomize it and fill in the bracket. I'll re-roll the top and side numbers as well. Sorry for any confusion.

These look pretty helpful

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=football%20squares%20generator