+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

I'm SOOOOOOO surprised at how huge this giveaway was and how unhuge the response was. Someone please restore my faith in humanity.

I didn't enter, but I wonder if people are not feeling obligated to match, or give items away. I find it awesome. Keep it going people! 

I've started entering more of these even if I don't know the artist because they music tends to be great and I'm always looking to discover new stuff. The Tycho giveaway was no exception, never listened to much ambient music before, very awesome. Probably will look to pick these records up anyways.

I also look forward to giving something away whenever the time come. 

I didn't enter, but I wonder if people are not feeling obligated to match, or give items away. I find it awesome. Keep it going people! 

I'd give an item away, but I just haven't been interested in the last few. Maybe I'll take contiinstereo's approach and enter whether or not I'm interested.

I'd give an item away, but I just haven't been interested in the last few. Maybe I'll take contiinstereo's approach and enter whether or not I'm interested.

I partly feel this way. I have a few things in mind I'd give away but I just wasn't interested in the last giveaway. I never heard of Tycho, gave them a listen and just wasn't into it. I would feel bad just entering anyways though because I wouldn't want someone else who does really want to win, like Tess or Omik, to miss out because 'hey free record!'.

I partly feel this way. I have a few things in mind I'd give away but I just wasn't interested in the last giveaway. I never heard of Tycho, gave them a listen and just wasn't into it. I would feel bad just entering anyways though because I wouldn't want someone else who does really want to win, like Tess or Omik, to miss out because 'hey free record!'.

I never really thought of it like that. Some people want more in the drawing, some want less. I'm pretty conflicted.

71hxu586hWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg   Il+Ny+A+Pas+DOrchestre+cover.gif

Sorry for the delay on this one, guys.  Omik11303 is offering up a copy of Converge's Axe To Fall, and Raein's Il N'Y A Pas De Orchestre.  Both on black vinyl, and both played once or twice at most.  Considering the Raein album is an import and the Converge record is more or less a modern classic, this giveaway is a solid deal for anyone who doesn't own either record.

Shipping to the winner will be $4.00 in the U.S., and obviously a bit more if you're overseas.  Minimum 300 posts required.
Drawing will be 5 days from now, on August 28th.

Good to luck to all.

Minimum 300 posts? Dammit...

Better get cracking.

Since I have 20 times 300 posts can I get 20 entries?

That's up to Omik.  But I'd guess not.  Wasn't sure if you wanted to settle for 1 entry or not, so let me know.

I'm not in for this but that Converge album is pretty great.

Also, andy. is back. Finally.

Yes.  Yes it is.  And of course, welcome back.