More info soon: Twin Peaks Original Soundtrack and Fire Walk With Me Original Soundtrack

"The Soundtrack from Twin Peaks will be pressed onto a red, cherry-colored vinyl. Angelo Badalamenti‘s soundtrack for the movie... will be released on a coffee-colored record. We all know Dale Cooper takes his coffee black as midnight on a moonless night, but let’s assume they won’t go for the standard color of vinyl and rather something brownish.

Expect a release date and photos of the David Lynch approved artwork soon. Label head Spencer Hickman assured us they’ll press enough copies to go round!"

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/music/twin-peaks-soundtrack-lp-vinyl/#ixzz2t9LZbo6E

No PO info yet, but Death Waltz just shared this link on Facebook and said "more info soon"

I'm glad it won't have it on there. That song is cringeworthy.

I remember the first time I watched that scene as soon as it ended my friend Chris (who wasn't watching the show, he just happened to be there while I was watching this particular episode) almost fainted of hysterical laughter. Then a couple weeks later he wanted me to burn him a copy of 'A Night at the Opera' by Queen and I went in and edited that song into the beginning of Love of My Life. It was beautiful.

This is trenendous news.....i am beyond excited. Does Death Waltz usually do a preorder?

They do, but now that they distribute through LITA, they never sell out of any new releases with the exception of The Fog OST and they repressed that almost immediately. Unless they can only press 500-1000, we will all get a copy of this and that is awesome.

I'm glad it won't have it on there. That song is cringeworthy.

As bad as that scene was, the most cringeworthy scene of the entire series is Audrey getting onto John Justice Fucking Wheeler's airplane.  I can't believe she slept with that guy.  Billy Zane's face throws me into a rage to this day.  

As bad as that scene was, the most cringeworthy scene of the entire series is Audrey getting onto John Justice Fucking Wheeler's airplane.  I can't believe she slept with that guy.  Billy Zane's face throws me into a rage to this day.  

a large chunk of season two is cringeworthy. it was good until the reveal of leland/bob and then it crashed really hard, only to get really good in the final episode again.

Thanks Whip!

No sweat, Kev. Also, someone asked DW about pressing numbers yesterday on Twitter and they responded, "I'm sure we'll press enough twin peaks for everyone." Not exactly a specific number, but coming from a boutique label one can safely infer that thus will be pressed to beat the band.

a large chunk of season two is cringeworthy. it was good until the reveal of leland/bob and then it crashed really hard, only to get really good in the final episode again.

I beg to differ. While I agree there was a quality drop in Season 2 after the reveal, there are only about 5 episodes that are particularly bad. The last 5 or 6 episodes of the season when they are building to the final episode are really good. The Windom Earl story line is great and I wish they could have fleshed it out a bit more.

Everytime that guitar music comes on that serves as the introduction to the "James on the road" scenes I cringe.  Not because of James, but because of that awful snaggletoothed lady.

Plus most of Heather Graham's dialogue (the delivery mostly) is cringeworthy.

Firmly in agreement here. If the James on the road storyline was distilled down to the necessary bits, the season would be about three episodes shorter and a lot less soap opera-esque. Windham Earl and the leadup to the finale are awesome in my opinion. The show really seemed to struggle while Lynch was away.