Deep Elm Records Discography - FREE

gmoney

For anyone who doesn't know Small Arms Dealer is the singer from Iron Chic's previous band. Awesome stuff. I'd download it but I already bought the CD's years ago!  ;)

http://deepelmdigital.com/album/a-single-unifying-theory

http://deepelmdigital.com/album/patron-saint-of-disappointment

This is good.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have means...
and you parted with some dough in exchange for your download, we sincerely appreciate it! In this age of rampant music piracy and streaming, most bands have seen albums sales all but disappear. Your support will help our bands and label continue to move forward on an independent basis. For just a few bucks or more, you received something that will last a lifetime, something that will move your soul, something that will always be there when you need it. So again, thank you! If you'd like to go the extra mile, please post the image below to help spread the word online. Hugs ;)

If you sincerely have zero means...
we're stoked you got your download on! We know times are really tough for some. We kindly ask that you follow through and honor our request (located on every album page) to post, share and tweet on your Facebook / Twitter / etc. to tell your friends about each album you downloaded. If you downloaded let's say, 5 albums, we don't expect you to make 5 sequential posts. Perhaps post about each album as you listen to and enjoy each one. Or post the image below as one of your pay-it-forwards. This is all we humbly ask. Our bands are depending on your word of mouth. Hugs ;)

If you took a freebie but realize you do have means...
and can certainly skip a beer / movie / ice cream and part with a few bucks for your download(s), simply go back to the music page here, locate the album(s) you acquired and Name Your Price. This way, the right band gets some moolah for their hard work. For being awesome: smile, pat yourself on the back and forward the second download link that you will soon be receiving via email to a friend. Better yet, forward it to someone you aren't getting along with! Smile again. Hugs ;)

Your support of our artists is a key element in the creation of their music. It's about bands and fans coming together, creating something that stirs the senses and sharing those times that we remember forever. We have faith that people will find it in their head and their hearts to pay what they can. How long this lasts is not up to us...it's up to you.

I'm not too familiar with the label beyond Athletics and Appleseed - a couple recommendations are welcome. Share why the band appeals to you.

Thanks in advance team. 

http://deepelmdigital.com/album/temporary-contemporary

Listen to track 2 - Tonight We'll Light Ourselves on Fire. Has an old school emo feel. One of my favorite songs (and albums) back in the day.

If you have means...

and you parted with some dough in exchange for your download, we sincerely appreciate it! In this age of rampant music piracy and streaming, most bands have seen albums sales all but disappear. Your support will help our bands and label continue to move forward on an independent basis. For just a few bucks or more, you received something that will last a lifetime, something that will move your soul, something that will always be there when you need it. So again, thank you! If you'd like to go the extra mile, please post the image below to help spread the word online. Hugs ;)

If you sincerely have zero means...

we're stoked you got your download on! We know times are really tough for some. We kindly ask that you follow through and honor our request (located on every album page) to post, share and tweet on your Facebook / Twitter / etc. to tell your friends about each album you downloaded. If you downloaded let's say, 5 albums, we don't expect you to make 5 sequential posts. Perhaps post about each album as you listen to and enjoy each one. Or post the image below as one of your pay-it-forwards. This is all we humbly ask. Our bands are depending on your word of mouth. Hugs ;)

If you took a freebie but realize you do have means...

and can certainly skip a beer / movie / ice cream and part with a few bucks for your download(s), simply go back to the music page here, locate the album(s) you acquired and Name Your Price. This way, the right band gets some moolah for their hard work. For being awesome: smile, pat yourself on the back and forward the second download link that you will soon be receiving via email to a friend. Better yet, forward it to someone you aren't getting along with! Smile again. Hugs ;)

Your support of our artists is a key element in the creation of their music. It's about bands and fans coming together, creating something that stirs the senses and sharing those times that we remember forever. We have faith that people will find it in their head and their hearts to pay what they can. How long this lasts is not up to us...it's up to you.

you forgot the beginning part!

Friend of Deep Elm:

Thanks for downloading an album or more from our catalog of 200+ releases, each of which is now being offered on a Name Your Price basis.

Because we firmly believe in the power of music to inspire, engage, comfort and console, we decided to switch to this format out of love and compassion. This is a bold, unprecedented and exciting next step in getting our music into the hands and ears of as many people as possible. And without a price tag attached, you can rest assured our intentions are pure.

As you probably know, we did not intend for this to be a free downloading event. We have to pay each time you download. Our music appears in your inbox after months of expense, time, energy, sacrifice and dedication. And behind the music, the artwork, the lyrics, the spirit of it all...are people just like you. So we leave it up to you to decide its value, not its price.

Is there an online store for vinyl?  I can't find anything.

yes- brandtson vinyl is available here: dreamoverrecords.com  :D

I'm not too familiar with the label beyond Athletics and Appleseed - a couple recommendations are welcome. Share why the band appeals to you.

Thanks in advance team. 

Brandtson!  :D

Thanks in advance team. 

For anyone who doesn't know Small Arms Dealer is the singer from Iron Chic's previous band. Awesome stuff. I'd download it but I already bought the CD's years ago!  ;)

http://deepelmdigital.com/album/a-single-unifying-theory

http://deepelmdigital.com/album/patron-saint-of-disappointment

I'd say it appeals to me because it's pop-punk nerdom. Pre Iron Chic nerdom. Love Scumbagville, CT on the first album.

Thanks in advance team. 

That album by Triplefastaction is awesome. They were from Chicago and swooped up by Capitol in the '90's along with other bands in Chicago, like Hum, Smashing Pumpkins blah blah. Appealing because its just everything great about 90's rock. Youtube 'Heroes' off the Deep Elm release for a taste. Way good!