Decent song but this comment kinda scares me. Most of the songs on the last two albums are better than this new one IMO.

I wasnt a huge fan of this band before this album. I enjoyed them but didnt love it.

I really, really like this new album and personally, I think the song that just got released is the best song I've heard from these guys. Just my dumb opinion.

Have any other songs been released? Or just these two so far?

Just these two as far as I know.  Haven't listened to either track, and don't plan on listening to any other early release tracks.  It tends to throw a whole album off for me when I'm really familiar to one or two tracks. I'd rather be a 'Rented World' virgin.

Sounds great. I'm generally not into the overly slick production on a lot of the newer stuff (particularly the vocals) but they do it right because the songwriting is still pretty raw. I mean aside from a few things, this song could have easily been on Chamberlain Waits. Only other song I've heard aside from the two released was one they played at a show back in February. Forget the name, but it was really good. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Sounds great. I'm generally not into the overly slick production on a lot of the newer stuff (particularly the vocals) but they do it right because the songwriting is still pretty raw. I mean aside from a few things, this song could have easily been on Chamberlain Waits. Only other song I've heard aside from the two released was one they played at a show back in February. Forget the name, but it was really good. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Rodent? I think that's the one that they've been playing at shows recently

WIsh I could get a link to the leak. Can't seem to find anything. 

My two cents, new song seems to follow their shift in song writing, like The Shakes, and Irish Goodbyes. Not that I don't dig it, I do, but it's changing and it seems more evident, considering these last two songs. That's actually got me pretty excited. I love this band and they deserve the attention.