How did you come about your screen name? (as suggested by abovetheearth)

futurekills was once my username on tumblr, so when I joined here I couldn't think of anything better so I just used it.  Basically its JEW album + JEW song.  I originally wanted "futureskill" but it was taken on tumblr so I swapped the 's' around and thus futurekills was born.

the default email prefix supplied to me by my undergrad, mostly because i thought i would lurk forever and never become a regular poster... then never changed it

Best movie of all time. If this was taken it would have been thecamelfucker, thecarpetpisser, or any number of similar names from the movie.

in one of my fantasy leagues i pick some variation of a lebowski quote or person. two years ago i was the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers, then The Pederasts, and this year i think i'm going with The Knutsons

My xbox gamertag.

My one friend thought a bistro was a tank. One day we were in my friends apartment (like 15 of us) and they wanted to fight some people over drug things. Not my deal, but my one friend was talking to my other friend and was like "you're a little bistro". We were like he's a little cafe? And he's like no, like a little tank. A few weeks later I got xbox live and wanted my gamertag to be my ridiculous nickname, Spicy Lan, but couldn't because Microsoft thinks I'm trying to be funny and have "spic" in my gamertag so they consider if offensive. I then stole little bistro and it's been my username for a lot of stuff ever since.