This is Hardcore 2014

Two things that I fail to understand about this year's TIH is the hulabaloo over Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza and the whole no re-entry policy now. I don't get either.

It's been no reentry for years. Without fail their Facebook page turns into a hilarious back and forth about the policy. To their credit TIH did get the parking lot, fenced it off and filled it with food trucks and vendors. Joe used the word Jagaloon to describe some kid and no one has dropped it since. Look it up. It's pretty funny to use. 

Bad Luck? It's kind of like El Guapo - they are infamous so to some that means they are more than famous. In reality that show in and of itself is what people think of and ten years later it's part of HC lore. 

I was at Hellfest 04, but me and my buddies left before BL13 went on.  You could sense some shit was going to go down.  They're such a shit band.  Their music sucks and they're all a bunch of idiot pussies who hide behind senseless violence.  I doubt they actually have any real fans left, just people who will want to show up to wreck shit during their set.  I seriously hope the promoter who ever booked them loses his shirt on this show.  It will teach him a lesson.

I was at Hellfest 04, but me and my buddies left before BL13 went on.  You could sense some shit was going to go down.  They're such a shit band.  Their music sucks and they're all a bunch of idiot pussies who hide behind senseless violence.  I doubt they actually have any real fans left, just people who will want to show up to wreck shit during their set.  I seriously hope the promoter who ever booked them loses his shirt on this show.  It will teach him a lesson.

Just looked BL13, they suck ass. 

• 4 weeks later...