Relient K - MMHMM repress coming!

I'm wondering if the pic is not the new pressing... Why would they wait so long to release it if they have finalized copies already? (I understand test presses, but a test press of the final product this much in advance?) Also the picture they have of LISBLIRD is of the cd insert... and yet they made it look like a vinyl cover (you can clearly see the staples on the side)

thoughts?

Also... why are they not including Silver Bells and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen on this? ( Could be that they're on there, and Gotee isn't the best with tracklistings). It would make it 19 tracks, but on 2lps... shouldn't be a problem

For Let It Snow, Let IT Reindeer, it is pretty apparent that this picture is not the new pressing. You can see the stapes on the left which indicates that it's the CD booklet. (on the individual order page)

the picture they have of LISBLIRD is of the cd insert... and yet they made it look like a vinyl cover (you can clearly see the staples on the side)

For Let It Snow, Let IT Reindeer, it is pretty apparent that this picture is not the new pressing. You can see the stapes on the left which indicates that it's the CD booklet. (on the individual order page)

You literally quoted someone who said the exact same thing as you.

Sort of related question...any word from the band as to whether the Mmhmm anniversary tour will include them playing the full album..or what the band will look like for the tour?  As far as I can tell, no details have been revealed about it.  I would be bummed if they decided that an anniversary tour meant playing mostly songs from Mmhmm but not the full album.  

Sort of related question...any word from the band as to whether the Mmhmm anniversary tour will include them playing the full album..or what the band will look like for the tour?  As far as I can tell, no details have been revealed about it.  I would be bummed if they decided that an anniversary tour meant playing mostly songs from Mmhmm but not the full album.  

I'm 99% sure I saw a tweet or Instagram post saying the album would be played in full.

Edit: https://twitter.com/relientK/status/494625256762384384