PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

This in regards to batman winning every contest ever held. It's incredible. I want him to list his fortunes in this thread.

Side note: you seem super cool to hang with

Let's see, off the top of my head:

This one

Secular Haze giveaway (Fall Out Boy)

Another free record giveaway about a month ago

A pink copy of Blink 182 S/T from Casey's fundraiser.

Colin Frangicetto wood art print on a FB contest

A signed copy of Blue Sky Noise on a FB contest

A mini rechargeable wireless speaker from a work-related vendor seminar where I actually was asked to draw the raffle ticket and somehow drew my own...

Various lucky hookups and serendipitous scores through the years.

I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Let's see, off the top of my head:

This one

Secular Haze giveaway (Fall Out Boy)

Another free record giveaway about a month ago

A pink copy of Blink 182 S/T from Casey's fundraiser.

Colin Frangicetto wood art print on a FB contest

A signed copy of Blue Sky Noise on a FB contest

A mini rechargeable wireless speaker from a work-related vendor seminar where I actually was asked to draw the raffle ticket and somehow drew my own...

Various lucky hookups and serendipitous scores through the years.

I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Haha! That's awesome. As soon as she said you're name, I laughed. I couldn't believe it. Congrats again!

Got these in the mail today. Love that they have some "weight" to them. So happy I was able to grab the black 180g copies of both.

Same. They both sound great too. I actually like how the lover jacket came out. It almost has a reflective look to it. And the fact they kept the original tiger and the duke interludes is a huge bonus IMO.

I'm only 26 and I feel like im 40. I think I'm boring.

Story of my life.  Currently, anyway.

On topic: I actually got caught in the heat of the moment with these pre-orders, and grabbed a copy of LTLHLU.  It's on the "audiophile" black 180 gram.  I was never too terribly crazy about the record, but figured I'd easily resell it if I felt buyer's remorse before it showed up.  And so, here I am.  Anyone want this?  Selling it at cost + $4 to ship with tracking.  It hasn't actually even shown up, so it's sealed / mint / whatever.  First PM gets it, if anyone's interested.  Thanks.

[edit]

Above offer is pending with an Australian member.  Waiting until Monday to get an exact price quote for him, since that'll determine whether or not he goes for it.  I'll queue up one U.S. resident just in case, if anyone wants it.

This is the answer, without a doubt. Rich Balling put up Tiger's 1/25 TP on his Instagram. I highly doubt that one would be made available to the public, and the next four are probably in the hands of the remaining band members.

I just want to test the theory of the band members getting the first 5 test presses.

I got #5 of 'Lover'. Did anyone get a lower number of 'Lover' or 'Tiger'?