Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

581 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Picked up this and Superior. Checked discogs and I'm not as far behind as I thought. Only missing Colicky as far as 12"s and missing 6 of the 7"s.

Only missing 5 EOAY 7"s because Bacha Bazi (or whatever) doesn't exist.

Kinda funny that "I'm missing 12 releases" is still a pretty respectable collection.

Ive decided to sell my SFD records, I have a red /200 of colicky if you need it, hit me up here or IG and ill hook it up.

That being said I have an extra BBC sessions, try me (/700), heaven is real (/700), superior (/1000), and Colicky (red/200, if Kevin doesn't want it) that im selling, would make an awesome bundle price FYI

Edited by KingTacoMunster

Looks like I got the red instead of the purple that I ordered. Since it was shrinkwrapped it wouldn't surprise me if some of them got mixed up. Not sure I care enough to email them. Only slightly annoyed because I ordered specifically to get the purple. I would have waited a couple weeks to pick up the red.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Looks like I got the red instead of the purple that I ordered. Since it was shrinkwrapped it wouldn't surprise me if some of them got mixed up. Not sure I care enough to email them. Only slightly annoyed because I ordered specifically to get the purple. I would have waited a couple weeks to pick up the red.

this happened to me with superior, ordered bronze and got purple. Didn't bitch cause purple is dope, I ordered this too but ultimately it is what it is