PO: Ghostbusters OST

I know the pizza record has been done, but this one will have to have weird stuff on it like bubble gum and ice cream haha. Some Michaelangelo pizza. You and I Mortimer, we have to make this happen. $$$$

If I had any knowledge of marketing or pressing records or business at all I'd to it in a second. It'd have to have some Master Splinter fur on it as well.

Got an email in from SSD the other day that was advertising a repress of Saturday Night Fever. Of all records, they just had to pick that one.

Hahaha, what the fuck. I have like 3 copies of this in my apartment. I have no idea where they came from and neither does my girlfriend.

Pretty sure used SNF soundtracks are an infinite resource.

If I had any knowledge of marketing or pressing records or business at all I'd to it in a second. It'd have to have some Master Splinter fur on it as well.

Make the pizza and the sewer drain variants rare, then do a Mickey orange, Leo blue, Raphael red, and Donnie purple variant. So splinter fur picture disc, and super shredder metallic chrome will be done too. And a secret ooze liquid filled on clear vinyl randomly dispersed.

• 1 month later...

Hot Topic will have exclusvie slimer green vinyl for this. I believe its the only color vinyl for this that's coming out.

Should be out end of August/September

Lol

I'm going to open up a record store so that when the bottom falls out of vinyl I can have a bunch of idiots come in and try to sell me stuff they think is worth so much $$$ only to see the look on their face when I tell them that their LMT. splatter color in color out of /300 isn't worth shit anymore but I will buy it for $5 dollars to stick next to all the unsold copies of RSD 2017 items. In fact they'll probably give me a reality show.