Dustin Kensrue - Thoughts That Float On A Different Blood (Live Covers album)

True. ^ I'm glad I picked this up earlier. All of dustins work is great. Maybe the label will press another run like they did with carry the fire but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Also, I doubt KRM would have to worry about damaged items using media mail if they used proper mailers as opposed to those BS pull tab ones you get from Amazon. I've never received a damaged record from Deathwish and it takes at least 8-10 days every time I order from them and it's because they use the right ones and pack them properly.

Shipping in California is only $7.70 for Priority, which isn't too bad. However, add in 9% tax on top of a $20 price (which is awful for a single LP, sorry) and the total is still $30 ppd for a single LP. Going to wait it out and hope it pops up elsewhere. Fuck vinyl prices.

It would actually be cheaper if 2 people went in together, had 2 records ship to 1 person so the price is split in half and then the person receiving media mails the second to the other person...

I'd do this if anyone is interested. I can't see this only being a one pressing deal, but what do I know.

• 4 weeks later...