Jump to content
Vector53

PO Now: Gorillaz - Humanz (Also the 'OG' Discussion Thread)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Professor Finn said:

I'm fucking pissed. if I didn't want it so bad I'd cancel my order.

 

1 hour ago, FiggyPud said:

Think of it this way: in the time it's been delayed, most of you would have probably listened to this edition once.

so the album has album a total of 20 tracks?

the deluxe album has +6 bonus tracks (total 26 tracks)?

and the super deluxe album has the +6 from the deluxe and +28 bonus tracks (total 54 tracks)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, tug said:

 

so the album has album a total of 20 tracks?

the deluxe album has +6 bonus tracks (total 26 tracks)?

and the super deluxe album has the +6 from the deluxe and +28 bonus tracks (total 54 tracks)?

No. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the Deluxe tracks... but it does have 14 exclusive tracks, the tracklist is in this article https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/05/gorillazs-humanz-vinyl-box-set-boasts-14-unreleased-bonus-tracks/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

No. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the Deluxe tracks... but it does have 14 exclusive tracks, the tracklist is in this article https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/05/gorillazs-humanz-vinyl-box-set-boasts-14-unreleased-bonus-tracks/

So 14 records with 1 song on each side is only 28 tracks. So that means this version is only 14 songs long with 14 bsides?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tug said:

So 14 records with 1 song on each side is only 28 tracks. So that means this version is only 14 songs long with 14 bsides?

Well I mean all of the versions only have 14 songs. you forget about the 6 interlude tracks which they put on the A-side along with a song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Professor Finn said:

Well I mean all of the versions only have 14 songs. you forget about the 6 interlude tracks which they put on the A-side along with a song.

ok got ya.  thanks for explaining.  i did not realize the interludes, this album has too many versions and too many tracklists, bonus tracks, etc.  and this big set should prob be 7 inchers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Soooo glad I opted for the standard issue of this one.

 

Guys let us know how the deluxe sound. Im curious on the B sides.

Will do, I found out my friend's bf has $6500 turntable so I'm going to listen on that for optimum listening experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, I get the point. 12" singles (and 7" singles) aren't that desirable because of their length. But most people buy singles for the b-side more often than not. And in this case, this is the only place to get the b-side. 

 

That being said, people aren't into vinyl because of the convenience. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×