PO: Failure "Fantastic Planet" 2xLP (It's HERE!)

I saw this on a Ken Andrew's message board, it sounds like they're planning something beyond vinyl release.

I got an email from [email protected] that mentioned an exclusive Fantastic Planet t-shirt, which will be available from the forthcoming Failure store.

From the email:

"Stay tuned -- very soon, we will be announcing the brand new Failure online store. This will be the only way to order the exclusive Failure Fantastic Planet Reissue T-Shirt. In the meantime, head over to the message board and talk up one of the freakin' best albums of all time!"

...a reunion would be pretty fucking amazing.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

My signed clear showed up, haven't had a chance to spin it though. The corners of the sleeve are a bit rough, and what happened to the "poly bag" it was supposed to come in (did anyone get one)? I was thinking it would be a heavy duty resealable bag like Thom Yorke's last album and they would sign that, not the cover... Mine just came in a typical cardboard mailer with a bit of bubble wrap, was expecting a little more protection for the cost.

Hopefully it plays ok.