MAN ADVICE

holy shit.. 2 weeks in and already a preggo scare.

however.

Youre-not-the-father.gif

doesn't anyone use birth control, jesus. it's free all over the place, or like 10 bucks at the very most.

ryan, get your girl hooked up.

edit: never mind, judging by the amount of friends I have... who have babies, no one does use birth control.

she's been on it since 19. she's just like 4 days late on her period which is extremely rare for her i guess.

that is really, really weird. at least she’s open with you about it though.

yeah, things just continue to be very good with this relationship i've found myself in.

now let's just make sure ryan doesn't over-do it this weekend and make bad decisions.

yeah, things just continue to be very good with this relationship i've found myself in.

now let's just make sure ryan doesn't over-do it this weekend and make bad decisions.

what do you mean make bad decisions... like cheat?

yeah. but i never have before, and i'm really not worried about it.

i'm actually really stoked that getting laid is completely out of the equation this weekend. my focus needs to be on the music and just having a blast with my friends- not getting distracted by some strange.

LESBIANS FTW!

until your girl is like I want a baby, and your all ok let me just stick my dick.... oh wait

My lesbian friend said that there is a strap on that acts as a conveyor for insemination. You just gotta find a candidate to provide the baby batter.