Travis-- are customers able to do a kiosk order to be shipped to a store via telephone? If so since it's not online yet and the stores near me sound like they don't really know what's going on with vinyl, is there any chance that the SKU would make it possible to do over the phone and would you be able to post that?

There were none at the Florence Mall location. I'd guess they are still en route.

Went back today, despite all of the mall bedlam, and they still did not have it.  It was crawling with people so I didn't bother to ask if they had it in the back.  Oh wells. I may try again tomorrow. 

Went back today, despite all of the mall bedlam, and they still did not have it.  It was crawling with people so I didn't bother to ask if they had it in the back.  Oh wells. I may try again tomorrow. 

I'm too lazy to read more to find out what in sam hell you're talking about.  HT in the Florence Mall is supposed to have what?

For those of you that missed it and aren't going to go back and read: the list Travis posted is stores that have OR are scheduled to receive Blink 182 ST splatter vinyl. There is no reason to be driving to any mall assuming these things are gonna be there. Use your damn telephones to call ahead. If they have one and you can be there quickly chances are they will hold it for you. If they don't have it then you didn't drive to the mall days before Christmas for nothing.