shit people say that you can't stand

Stoners are dumb. When my friends and I were teenagers we called smoking weed "playing Candyland" in the presence of parents.

In sober retrospect, three 19 year old dudes saying "Yo, let's go play Candyland" and then going outside for a walk is basically the most obvious thing in the world.

We used to call it eating cereal. My mom thought we all just really loved cereal so she kept a lot of it in the house all the time. Then we'd get stoned and eat it. Worked out nicely.

Stoners are dumb. When my friends and I were teenagers we called smoking weed "playing Candyland" in the presence of parents.

In sober retrospect, three 19 year old dudes saying "Yo, let's go play Candyland" and then going outside for a walk is basically the most obvious thing in the world.

Dunno if it's obvious, but it's certainly not discreet.  If I were a parent, I would think you guys were up to no good, and probably relieved to find out that you youngsters were just tokin the cheeba.

We call it "playing Pokemon." Only with Fire types and Grass types, though. And if you play enough, you'll unlock Psychic types.

I think I just want everyone to shut the fuck up most of the time. Probably not smart for me to spend so much time on VC.

Yeah I noticed on another forum I find myself just wanting to make fun of newbs. Especially one who thought lossy compression means files lose data when transferred and as they age while lossless ones don't. I held back and told him how it really is and kept the laughter to myself.

I think "first world problems" and "check your privilege" are both annoying as shit, in an intellectually bullying, liberal-guilt sort of way.

I'll make an exception for "first world problems" when used ironically.

some of those first world problem memes crack me up. whenever i hear someone complain about something petty, i say "hashtag africa." it can get pretty obnoxious around people that complain a lot, but it works at getting them to shut up a bit.

some of those first world problem memes crack me up. whenever i hear someone complain about something petty, i say "hashtag africa." it can get pretty obnoxious around people that complain a lot, but it works at getting them to shut up a bit.

I was going to say it after his post or something along the lines of this whole thread is about 1st world problems but I wanted to see someone else do it.

• 3 weeks later...

The "Man Advice" thread reminded me about this (note - don't go to that thread if you don't need to)

This whole notion of "beard pride". I don't know how prevalent this is around the world but over the last year or so I'm seeing all the facebook shit like "A REAL MAN grows a BEARD!" or "A beard is a sign of class and dignity" or "Yes, you can touch my beard!" or, the worst - "Date a man with a beard - growing a beard takes patience - the patience needed to put up with your bullshit!"

Fuck all that horrible shit. I grew a beard because I'm lazy and my girlfriend likes it. There's nothing fucking noble about it, it's just hair I keep on my face.