shit people say that you can't stand

It's interesting how only one person got on Ry Bread's ass for saying "retarded" while the rest of the usually-keyboard-warriors stayed quiet.

My only regret is not saying pop-tard

Z64LBOY.gif

Retarded isn't a substitute for stupid. One of my good friends has a sister with Down syndrome, and that has definitely made me rethink using the word in a negative light, to the point where I never use it in that context anymore. I just don't see the point of using "retarded" when there are so many other options.

Retarded isn't a substitute for stupid. One of my good friends has a sister with Down syndrome, and that has definitely made me rethink using the word in a negative light, to the point where I never use it in that context anymore. I just don't see the point of using "retarded" when there are so many other options.

Thank you, same situation for me except it's her brother. I just didn't feel like talking to a fucking wall about it again.

I'm well aware of this. Retarded is a word that has mostly vanished from my vocabulary, judgement just slips sometimes.

And bladie, uh.. Suck it.