shit people say that you can't stand

i've got a real one today - I can't fucking stand when every single person on facebook has to say some RIP shit about the most recent dead celebrity.

Are you tweeting/facebooking this as a news item? Like, "RIP Michael Jackson, so sad!!" were you just looking out for me in case I somehow missed the 900 other people posting the same thing on my newsfeed?

If it's something personal, like some people posted some shit like oh Robin Williams really made me feel happy as a child, RIP. FINE. I mean it's still attention whoring bullshit but at least you put some effort into it.

All these fuckbois who blast Pitbull and Lil John and Skrillex all day posting "Wow, the world lost a true legend today, RIP BB King" probably don't have half a clue who BB King ever was.

Someday, when I want to burn all my social birdges, I plan on posting "So sorry for your loss, please give my best to your family" on every godforsaken one of them.

People prefer circle jerking the dead celebrities thing rather than talk about real problems. I think it's a reminder that anyone can die at any given time and it's beyond our control. Talking on social media seems part grief, part attention whore, and part "at least it wasn't me".

On an unrelated note, I can't stand it when co-workers continually blame traffic for their tardiness and I have to cover for them for 30 minutes every morning.

OMG Paul Walker <\3 I'm soooooooo sad :'(((((

https://youtu.be/ekP-p1SGi8Q?t=25s

People prefer circle jerking the dead celebrities thing rather than talk about real problems. I think it's a reminder that anyone can die at any given time and it's beyond our control. Talking on social media seems part grief, part attention whore, and part "at least it wasn't me".

On an unrelated note, I can't stand it when co-workers continually blame traffic for their tardiness and I have to cover for them for 30 minutes every morning.

Right? If it's every day...fucking leave earlier for work, idiots.

additionally,

anytime someone says "check your privilege" I want to straddle their chest.

So I can see their stupid face while I violently drown them with my bare hands.

no one has ever told me to check my privilege. i might start saying it sarcastically to others, but add a "bro" to the end of it. and people will probably hate me for it.

Every time someone on your Facebook says "Note to self" just post this video in the comments https://youtu.be/xu0K9JBrnr0

They'll either stop or you'll have no more friends.

i've never listened to this band and i'm trying to figure out why i know this song

probably that 2005 warped tour comp i bought in grade 5.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "WOES" MEAN? Not like sorrow/distress. It means something else these days.

It mostly does though. It's people playing off drake singing "running through the 6 with my woes"

Hes talking about driving around with his own thoughts and all that, but it's such an easy hook to work with, that you're probably experiencing people inserting it into places where it simply doesn't belong.

Like my sister, posting a photo of us saying "happy birthday to MY WOE".. Makes no sense, but the reference is clear.

I find it slightly annoying that everyone "spins" their records. Can't you just "listen" to your records?

"I just got the new [band name] record. I can't wait to spin it tonight!"

Shut up.

according to drake:

"Woe is my crew. It stands for 'working on excellence.' It's just my whole brand and my whole movement and my way of life for everyone. I want everyone to work on excellence. So, all my friends are my Woes and I feel anybody working on excellence in life is a Woe in life as well."

according to drake:

"Woe is my crew. It stands for 'working on excellence.' It's just my whole brand and my whole movement and my way of life for everyone. I want everyone to work on excellence. So, all my friends are my Woes and I feel anybody working on excellence in life is a Woe in life as well."

That is fucking ridiculous