shit people say that you can't stand

So..I'm a butcher obviously. And one of my pet peeves is when a customer will ask for a pound of "hamburger". Actually, it's ground meat. Yes, you make hamburgers out of it sometimes. But it is not called hamburger. Drives me wild.

We just label some of the ground meat "hamburger" because fuck it.

So..I'm a butcher obviously. And one of my pet peeves is when a customer will ask for a pound of "hamburger". Actually, it's ground meat. Yes, you make hamburgers out of it sometimes. But it is not called hamburger. Drives me wild.

Whoops I clearly fail at life.

You expect the waiter/waitress to remember what the customer had last time?

oh right. It was phrased weirdly: "when someone goes to a restaurant and asks for the same thing they did last time". To me that read like:

customer: "I'll have the chicken, please."

customer (two months later): "I'll have the chicken, please."

unless of course mr thug is hanging around restaurants with a log of peoples' orders for the last six months.

kind of on this topic:

when people say I should have my steak a certain way.

to me there are two types of people in this world:

1) people who tell people how to have their steak

and

2) decent people.

oh right. It was phrased weirdly: "when someone goes to a restaurant and asks for the same thing they did last time". To me that read like:

customer: "I'll have the chicken, please."

customer (two months later): "I'll have the chicken, please."

unless of course mr thug is hanging around restaurants with a log of peoples' orders for the last six months.

kind of on this topic:

when people say I should have my steak a certain way.

to me there are two types of people in this world:

1) people who tell people how to have their steak

and

2) decent people.

nah you were right in the first place. People who order the same meal twice in a row are terrifying

I'm a butcher here too, can we bitch about stupid customers in here? I LOVE when people ask for stuff that doesn't exist.

Can I have a boneless T-Bone roast?

So... A Striploin roast? Sure!

No! A boneless T-Bone roast!

Wat.

I'm a butcher here too, can we bitch about stupid customers in here? I LOVE when people ask for stuff that doesn't exist.

Can I have a boneless T-Bone roast?

So... A Striploin roast? Sure!

No! A boneless T-Bone roast!

Wat.

And what's most terrifying is how sure of themselves they are.

Wouldn't that be ground beef not just ground meat? That could mean anything lol.

in the UK we get the same with making tea: "people who put the milk in the mug first are monsters". you know what? it's my fucking tea and I'll now forever make it that way just to fucking spite you

But like... Milk first is how you're actually supposed to do it.