Mens Restroom Abuse

We have some folks at my work that destroy the inner-bowls & just make zero attempt at getting rid if it. Makes me wonder wtf these people eat & why you want others to see that. And I hate the streaker that leaves ass-residue on the back of the seat. How hard is it to look at the seat when you're done & realize you probably shouldn't leave that behind?

I had one stick out of the water this morning, leave residue inside the bowl, & you know what I did? Took a giant wad of tp & took care of it. Fucking manners, people.

I must not be a worldly person, or I've just been incredibly lucky. I've never really had to deal with these shit horrors.

Only one time at work was there a shit mishap - we had some mentally unstable customers led by a caretaker, I guess this was their free time. Well, one of them used the bathroom and decided to smear shit on the walls. I wasn't there that day so I was lucky to have not been the one to clean it up. These people had an excuse, though, I never realized what a problem it is for people with no excuse like that.

I think that the lady "hover-ers" are the cause and solution to your pissing woes. If one doesn't hover, no piss on the seat. If one however does hover, piss everywhere. Catch 22. If they'd just sit on the seat in the first place, all your troubles would potentially be gone!

Now that leads to the question of whether there are many guys who hover...

As for the girls squatting and peeing on the seat, I can say that it's not usually us peeing directly on the seat. It's when your squaring above the toilet and your pee causes water to splash up so what's left on the seat is essentially watered down pee sprinkles. Those paper toilet seat covers are a fucking godsend.

As for the girls squatting and peeing on the seat, I can say that it's not usually us peeing directly on the seat. It's when your squaring above the toilet and your pee causes water to splash up so what's left on the seat is essentially watered down pee sprinkles. Those paper toilet seat covers are a fucking godsend.

honest question. if you have to shit and dont have toilet seat covers, do you still hover?

if there aren't any seat covers, i use toilet paper.  i never hover.  i gotta be able to relax to even pee and squatting doesn't afford me that ability.

i did know a guy who was some kind of bathroom freak.  even at his own friend's house, he hovered.  i don't get that, they were pretty clean.  his hovering led him to shit on the back of the toilet seat by accident.  wtf.  by trying to be clean, you ruin it for everyone else.

i did know a guy who was some kind of bathroom freak.  even at his own friend's house, he hovered.  i don't get that, they were pretty clean.  his hovering led him to shit on the back of the toilet seat by accident.  wtf.  by trying to be clean, you ruin it for everyone else.

He should have just gone top deck on that

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=topdecking

have any of you males ever hovered? it just seems like such a prissy bullshit thing to do. inb4 "but eewwww!"

No, but I will say that if there's some piss on the seat I'll wipe it off with toilet paper. I'm not gonna consciously decide to sit in someone's piss, y'know? If there's shit on the seat, use a different stall and if they're all bad, shit on the floor.

Hovering seems like too much work, and yeah, "prissy bullshit."