PO: Hawthorne Heights - The Silence In Black And White (Acoustic)

Vinyl is set to be released on July 1st.

Cheapest bundle is $16 (Includes a poster and a digital download)

Stream the album here:

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! We just put up a brand new color for this album, $13 and out of 500! It's 1/2 and 1/2 black and white, its gonna look so cool and the one color I'm most excited for! Here's the link!

http://shop.invoguerecords.com/products/6750049-hawthorne-heights-the-silence-in-black-and-white-lp

Still have the marble available as well!

As always, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Friend made me see this band at warped tour. They brought a fan on stage to play guitar with them for a song, and halfway through the song the guy realized the guitar they gave him wasn't plugged in to anything and he proceeded to stand there awkwardly. Then they proceeded to talk to the crowd asking everyone to promote their new album saying things like "you guys can make this happen".

It was awkward as fuck.

Don't care. This band is just trying to continue to make money off of the little success that they had. They'll go after a cash grab anywhere they can find it. Last year, at Warped Tour, they had kids paying ridiculous amounts of money to play a song on stage with them. Like really? Get real. Just accept that your band is a fad, and move on. 

My first concert ever was in 2005. I was 14 and went to see From First To Last, who was opening Hawthorne Heights. Emery was the first opener. Hawthorne Heights was so boring and uninteresting as performers, even in their prime.. but I will say that From First To Last were pretty awesome for a bunch of teenagers. And Sonny was really nice before he became famous for his alter ego.

My first concert ever was in 2005. I was 14 and went to see From First To Last, who was opening Hawthorne Heights. Emery was the first opener. Hawthorne Heights was so boring and uninteresting as performers, even in their prime.. but I will say that From First To Last were pretty awesome for a bunch of teenagers. And Sonny was really nice before he became famous for his alter ego.

My first show ever was actually Hawthorne Heights/Emery/Bleed The Dream/June. It was a pretty good show.

June! Yes! I'm one of few around here probably but I still can listen to both their albums today and enjoy it

holy shit i forgot about june. listening to "if you speak any faster" now on spotify and it's really bringing me back. i loved this album so much... not gonna lie, if victory put this on vinyl, i would buy it in a heartbeat.

sidenote: anyone remember four letter lie? hahahaha

side note #2: OH GOD OR THE AUDITION!?!? yesssssss

this is seriously blowing my mind right now.

holy shit i forgot about june. listening to "if you speak any faster" now on spotify and it's really bringing me back. i loved this album so much... not gonna lie, if victory put this on vinyl, i would buy it in a heartbeat.

sidenote: anyone remember four letter lie? hahahaha

side note #2: OH GOD OR THE AUDITION!?!? yesssssss

this is seriously blowing my mind right now.

THE AUDITION. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are all very important developments!

I remember the first time hearing June and The Audition on the Victory dvd that came with my Silence In Black And White or Discovering The Waterfornt cd (I forgot which one). My friend and I must have watched it like a million times. Miss those days.