Hey VC, Pick a Roulette Number!

I've won the most on 17 and 22.

Funny story about 17:

6 years ago I was in Vegas. A buddy of mine was bombed and kicked out of a club. As the only sober one - I was still recovering from a bad concussion I experienced two days earlier on an ATV in the Nevada Desert - I had to walk him home. After throwing a glass at a cop on horseback, to which the cop laughed, then threatening a gang of 20 bikers, who also laughed, I suppose our luck was running hot. Literally dragging the jerk up to the room he cut a deal where I let him pull out $40 to bet his lucky number. Well, he puts $20 on 17 and BAMMMMM!. I beg him to walk away but no. He starts again. A couple spins later he hits for even more. I kid you not, he is up over $1600 and I'm trying to drag him away and the pit boss is like "Dude, let your pal relax". Within five more spins he's lost the $1600 plus the original $40. He is laughing his ass off as we get in the elevator and these two drunk cougars are begging us to come to their room. He's laughing and I deadpan "Ladies, I'm still sober. No." 

The next morning he is wicked hungover and getting dressed to get some food. He's looking around and I ask what's up. "Man, I lost $40 somewhere in the room." I reply, "Wait, do remember anything from last night?" He tells me no and then I get to recount the most awesome walk home ever.