Online sales of RSD releases

Daily Death Cab for Cutie - Live 2012 Bump. 

I actually had this album in my hands at RSD, but then PUT IT BACK. I was going through the RSD bins and didn't recognize the album by its cover art. I also forgot my glasses when I rushed out the door at 3 AM, so I couldn't read the TINY title print. By the time I went back for it, the LP was GONE! GONE! GONEEE!

Dear vinyl gods, I would like a SECOND CHANCE!!!

Or at least here's to the hope that the LP turns up in a limited quantity from the distributor who "misplaced" it over the next few months. I got the RSD 2012 RHCP Stadium Arcadium box that way, so luck might strike again!  

I actually had this album in my hands at RSD, but then PUT IT BACK. I was going through the RSD bins and didn't recognize the album by its cover art. I also forgot my glasses when I rushed out the door at 3 AM, so I couldn't read the TINY title print. By the time I went back for it, the LP was GONE! GONE! GONEEE!

Or at least here's to the hope that the LP turns up in a limited quantity from the distributor who "misplaced" it over the next few months. I got the RSD 2012 RHCP Stadium Arcadium box that way, so luck might strike again!  

NOIDEA NOIDEA NOIDEA

http://store.noidearecords.com/products/death-cab-for-cutie

Get it dude

Turntablelab has some rsd vinyl up.

Was able to purchase Scott Pilgrim vs the World

http://turntablelab.com/products/anamanaguchi-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game-original-video-game-soundtrack-vinyl-lp-record-store-day-2014

Hopefully this goes through. The prices on ebay are absurd now.

Its not up to date. They cancelled my order for that Picture Disc, along with Nirvana's 7" and B.I.G.'s Life After Death -_-'

Fuck, dammit. I told him I'd sell him my copy at cost if we didn't find one for him (because he wants it a lot more than I do), but I wanted to hang on to it... the search continues, I guess.

http://turntablelab.com/products/anamanaguchi-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game-original-video-game-soundtrack-vinyl-lp-record-store-day-2014

$30 to ship to Canada...  ugh, I want it but not for $50.

THANK YOU

I had a stock notice registered with these guys but it obviously didn't work. Or it didn't work fast enough.

Shipping is ridiculous but I'm willing to pay to stop obsessing over this.

Bull Moose put out an explanation for their website issues, along with more details about their ordering terminology:

http://bullmoosemusic.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/474/

The best way to find out the status of your order is to log on to your account and check your order history. If an item says “item packaged” it means that it has been packaged. It might even be at the post office. We don’t change the status to “shipped” until it has been out of our possession for a while. You can make use of the tracking button, but keep in mind that it can take 24 hours after shipping for tracking information to be live.

“Order received” means just that. We worked all last night and are nearly caught up, so hopefully you will receive a packaging confirmation email very soon. Unfortunately, some of the items are oversold. We are trying to get more, but many records are sold out forever. Whatever restocks we receive will be sold to people in the order they placed their orders.

THANK YOU!!!!

I placed my order a minute before the in stock notification hit my email. Now it's showing 3 left in stock. Thanks again

EDIT: nvm, out of stock again

THANK YOU

I had a stock notice registered with these guys but it obviously didn't work. Or it didn't work fast enough.

Shipping is ridiculous but I'm willing to pay to stop obsessing over this.

fml. i got the email notification too late and now its showing get an email notification. FUCK