Guest Nega Zay Zay

It is time Zay.  You knew this day was coming.  All the negative energy to have expelled across these boards has created me.  I have no choice but you destroy you and take over your life.  

Give me your Hot Topic key and your Paramore Collection.

have you sold the record this thread was originally made for?

Returned it for a full refund and bought another one only to see that the sleeve is split on this one as well so I am returning this one as well. To properly secure this record a light weight packaging tape should be used to hold the record in place so it doesnt split half the sleeve!

You did not return it and get a replacement. No store still had copies left. I highly doubt you even have 1.

he never did provide picture proof of owning one.

I didnt say I got a replacement you moron!!!! I said I bought another one!!! Learn to motherfucking read before you fucking speak on my thread!

so, you got a refund then went on ebay and bought one at an inflated price only to find that one had the same issue. hmmm...nowhere in your right fucking mind did you find one at ANY record shop for retail.

...the plot thickens.

he never did provide picture proof of owning one.

so, you got a refund then went on ebay and bought one at an inflated price only to find that one had the same issue. hmmm...nowhere in your right fucking mind did you find one at ANY record shop for retail.

...the plot thickens.

You Are dismissed from my thread fool Never said I fucking bought one at a record store

At first I felt bad for everyone picking on this guy, but fuck that. Can the mods just ban him now.

Zayzay you are a 12 year old in a 21 year old's body. Also I wouldn't list the EXACT LOCATION where you work online and then be mean and aggressive towards people. All it takes is a ticked off enough person to make a few complaint calls in and your job is lost.