Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence 6-16-14

My friend got her hands on a copy and we listened to it in her car today, great great stuff. The album is calm and somber the transition shows much maturity, think about how calm the new Seahaven album was compared to the last it's like that; I expected bumping tracks, I got bumping soft tracks. These song are not bad but the album is not West Coast, it's calm and beautiful, my friend described it as a 1960's moonlight romantic smoker, that's what this album is serine and beautiful. I'll if she can get me a copy tonight!

Just got the last 3 picture discs I needed to finish my LDR 7" collection. :) I got them on amazon UK for $50 shipped. Looks liked they updated the track listing for Ultraviolence on vinyl. It shows the normal songs without the bonus ones now. So it should be the same pressing as the US version.

I know the price tag alone is enough to deter people from buying the UO variant but they are running a special right now where any order (regardless of price) is shipped for free.  That helps a little.....

FREE SHIPPING on All Orders!

Free Standard Shipping on all orders! No minimum purchase or code required. Order must be shipped to the US. Excludes the Build Your Own Bike Shop. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offers ends on 6/11 at 6 AM ET.