Best way to transport large amounts of records?

I moved 500 miles this past summer. I packed 1000 records in the small haul boxes. Taped them up really well and wrote do not stack all over them. The movers threw them on the truck and piled everything on top of them. When I opened the mangled boxes, nothing was damaged. Not even a bent corner. Just move the damn things. They aren't that delicate. Think of the beating they take from the post office.

I moved 500 miles this past summer. I packed 1000 records in the small haul boxes. Taped them up really well and wrote do not stack all over them. The movers threw them on the truck and piled everything on top of them. When I opened the mangled boxes, nothing was damaged. Not even a bent corner. Just move the damn things. They aren't that delicate. Think of the beating they take from the post office.

My goodness hopefully they didn't earn your tip? $

I just moved about 2000 LPs (about 15 miles). I used the "small" size Uhaul boxes. They are prefect for LPs. I would highly recommend going that route. The are under $0.70 each if you buy more than 20 of them.

Thank you for this tip!! These fit LPs perfectly and are cheap: bundle of 25 for $17.. And if u don't use all 25 you can return the remainder with reciept! Otherwise they're .99 each