Nitro Records Represses - Vandals, Guttermouth, AFI, TSOL

Here's what all my copies (apart from the test press and the first black press) sound like:

I've been told it's what's known as a "non-fill issue" and that it's supposed to be fixed with these represses, but first-hand info is always good to have.

Sorry it took long but I'm listening to it now and it sounds great. No pops cracks or anything, it has a slight warp but the shure with the brush down counteracts that. These represses are great!

Awesome, thanks!

Sorry it took long but I'm listening to it now and it sounds great. No pops cracks or anything, it has a slight warp but the shure with the brush down counteracts that. These represses are great!

I might have to order another AOD if they fixed the popping issue from the old presses. Wish they gave more info about the "deluxe" versions they're planning though.

• 1 month later...

They Lag... I wouldnt be surprised if i get "all hallows" before i even get my Preorders i Made back in May...-____-

Can't believe they're hyping All Hallows while they still haven't delivered on that first round. Nor communicated anything much about it. Get it together Nitro.

Haven't been following, but what are the delays? I was under the impression they cancelled a bunch of these releases, or maybe just Guttermouth?

I heard Black Sails in the Sunset was having delays, but that was a bit ago and they've been quiet about it and have been hyping more pre-orders instead.

Myplay direct is the worst company ever

I ordered something from them Waited months never got it I just cancelled

Considering doing this.

FWIW i special ordered through my local record store and had Black Sails and AOD within a week.  If you're having trouble getting your copies maybe try that? I only did that because I felt nitros shipping was exorbitant. I paid about the same in the end though lol. Both sound great.  Black sails was a purple/maroon marble and AOD was grey marble.

Haven't been following, but what are the delays? I was under the impression they cancelled a bunch of these releases, or maybe just Guttermouth?

Last they bothered to say anything, Guttermouth was cancelled (probably due to lack of preorders) but they were still working on Vandals and TSOL. If you ordered either with your AFI they entire order got delayed.

That update was also two months ago with no other word from them so far.

Last they bothered to say anything, Guttermouth was cancelled (probably due to lack of preorders) but they were still working on Vandals and TSOL. If you ordered either with your AFI they entire order got delayed.

I ordered the AFI bundle by it self and never received any update aside from a confirmation. Order page says it was supposed to have shipped out last month to arrive by today at the latest. So I emailed them yesterday and they said they would check in with the warehouse to see why my order hasn't updated/shipped.

Looking at the individual pages, it says all the albums ship in 1-2 days except for Shut Your Mouth. That one says ETA of October so I imagine that one has been delayed and anyone who ordered a bundle is SOL until October.

I believe they responded to one of my facebook messages about the Vandals, and guttermouth represses and they said they were holding off a bit to do something more special.  not too sure what that means, but seems like they will be happening, just later down the road.

The preorder for AH goes up soon for a timely October arrival. Find the Nitro Records Facebook page for updates. Hint: sometimes you have to read the comments under posts. But they have announced it.

Thanks for that! Honestly, I very rarely use facebook anymore but I'll keep my eyes peeled on the comments