Nitro Records Represses - Vandals, Guttermouth, AFI, TSOL

Yeah, unless he's talking about that post from back in June or July, when they mentioned they're still on track, which really is no confirmation at all. I mean, I'm not saying it cannot happen by October, I just wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

Yeah it is that post from way back when. But their most recent post gives great hope: https://www.facebook.com/#!/nitrorecords/photos/a.397158337009508.88485.103625906362754/729408380451167/?type=1. I know it's not a solid confirmation, but they know it will sell like hotcakes, so they'd be stupid to not throw all the AFI Nitro years repress money at it to press a few thousand.

Yeah, things are definitely moving in the right direction, especially now that they found the original stampers. I've been talking a lot to the label manager of the Bicycle Music Company (the label that bought out Nitro a year or so ago), and he was surprised when I told him that the AH EP was actually a 7", not a 12". He said that when they acquired Nitro, very little stuff was archived and documented (they didn't even have a copy of AH EP in the archives), so they basically had to dig through stuff to work out what was released and in what way. But seeing the popularity of the AH EP, it was always their plan to get it releases as soon as possible.

Can you link to where you read this? 

Looks like all the "updates" from July you guys are referencing are in the comments of this picture. 

https://www.facebook.com/nitrorecords/photos/a.397158337009508.88485.103625906362754/704812169577455/?type=1&relevant_count=1

"We are still on track to unveil Hallows for October and with this first run of AFI, we'll have the bundle shipping solved in time for the next round!"

"Orders have started shipping with the exception of Black Sails. And unfortunately we did not acquire the rights to Sing The Sorrow!"

O and theres this but I think every one knew this already.

"We can confirm for sure, All Hallows will not be on black! We're not spilling the beans yet on what we will be doing tho!"

Can anyone get the rights to Sing The Sorrow? I want it.

Travis has already confirmed in the Hot Topic thread that he is working with the label to get an exclusive pressed for them. He didn't comment on a tentative date or colour, just that its in the works.

I just hope it's not splatter.

A black/red swirl would be nice.

Honestly it can be on whatever they make it on and I'd be stoked with it, but I would like them to throw back to the silver colored cover (original CDs were red, silver, or black text) I thought it looked much better than red. Maybe a black and silver/ grey swirl, or hell, just black. I'll buy whatever they were to press.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I figured I'd just post this here instead of making a new thread.

Hot Topic will have a bunch of the AFI titles from the Nitro catalog on exclusive red vinyl.

The Art of Drowning will be on its way to stores this week and should be up online next week. Here's an image of that (this one's translucent red).

They will all be $20.50 and the next one should be Black Sails on 4/14 and I will post an update here once we get closer to that releasing.

AFIArt_zpszjwhaefc.jpeg

I figured I'd just post this here instead of making a new thread.

Hot Topic will have a bunch of the AFI titles from the Nitro catalog on exclusive red vinyl.

The Art of Drowning will be on its way to stores this week and should be up online next week. Here's an image of that (this one's translucent red).

They will all be $20.50 and the next one should be Black Sails on 4/14 and I will post an update here once we get closer to that releasing.

AFIArt_zpszjwhaefc.jpeg

Does this possibly include Sing The Sorrow? - That was also on Nitro. 

Does this possibly include Sing The Sorrow? - That was also on Nitro. 

Different label. I've been trying to get that one done for a long time, hopefully it will happen this year but it is not part of this series of AFI represses, just the Nitro stuff.

Art of Drowning - 3/10

Black Sails - 4/14

Shut Your Mouth

Very Proud of Ya

Answer That

All on red vinyl and coming in that order