Fuck you, Judy

I'm probably in the minority, but when the time comes for me to replace or get new appliances, I plan on going to a major retailer and paying the extra few hundred dollars for something new (I would never go for $1000+ appliance). Maybe go for an open box or some shit. My time and energy are worth much more to me if I were ever have to deal with the hassle and BS you're going through bigbruise.

Either way, I hope you fuck this bitch up. Right in her stupid ass.

/unhelpful post

Well I'm no lawyer and laws can vary by state, but it occurs to me that because she regularly deals in these products and it doesn't perform as it should, that this would fall under Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code and should be covered under the implied warranty of merchantability.

But what the fuck do I know, I'm just some asshole on the internet.

I'm probably in the minority, but when the time comes for me to replace or get new appliances, I plan on going to a major retailer and paying the extra few hundred dollars for something new (I would never go for $1000+ appliance). Maybe go for an open box or some shit. My time and energy are worth much more to me if I were ever have to deal with the hassle and BS you're going through bigbruise.

/unhelpful post

I'm with you, the potential frustration factor is worth the extra cash. 

/unhelpful post

I did the same thing. This type of situation freaks me out even though I do shop on craigslist

Those both sound awesome. I need to be drunk right now. I smiled at something my friend texted me and a man thought I directed the smile at him.

• 7 months later...