Fuck you, Judy

Posting in the official fuck Judy thread. Also, I hate craigslist, found a room to rent on there once and it ended with me in handcuffs while they pulled cocaine and dump trucks worth of stolen property out of the house. Clearly, i should stop answering missed connection ads.  

cocainesahellofadrug.jpg

Posting in the official fuck Judy thread. Also, I hate craigslist, found a room to rent on there once and it ended with me in handcuffs while they pulled cocaine and dump trucks worth of stolen property out of the house. Clearly, i should stop answering missed connection ads.

I want to hear the rest of this story.

Guest stl_ben.

Why wouldn't he pay for it with cash? I pay for lots of bigger ticket items with cash because I don't want people tracking my purchases. I would never even consider buying a gun with anything but cash, and those are pretty darn expensive if you want a decent one.

Standing outside a store to harass a owner? Are you in high school living on your own?

When bigbruise says "we" I assume it is him, and a girl. If you spend money on something, you will do whatever it takes to make it right. He probably talked her in to it, "Oh come one, it will be fine." "I don't know bigbruise, what if we get screwed over, or murdered?" "That won't happen." So he convinces her to let him do it, then gets screwed over. You will call, harass, threaten, to let your lady know you may have fucked up, but you will make it right. Married for 5 years, seen it a lot.

oh my god judy has made my life so difficult. and made my bigbruise very upset. she sucks.

and I had to do laundry and let it hang dry. HANG DRY!!!!