Weezer fans...

Guest stl_ben.

Top 20 weren't all Pinkerton/Blue Album so it's wrong

Truth.

This Man Tried To Rank Every Weezer Song Ever... What Happened Next Will Leave You Speechless

Excellent.

As cool as it is to hate everything post-Pinkerton, I checked to see where Keep Fishin' was ranked as it's probably my favorite song after Pinkerton. Seeing it at 25 seems about right. I'm not too familiar with the unreleased stuff but the rest of the top 30 was fairly solid, though Pork and Beans where it was is a stretch.

As cool as it is to hate everything post-Pinkerton, I checked to see where Keep Fishin' was ranked as it's probably my favorite song after Pinkerton. Seeing it at 25 seems about right. I'm not too familiar with the unreleased stuff but the rest of the top 30 was fairly solid, though Pork and Beans where it was is a stretch.

I agree with Keep Fishin'. Maladroit had a lot of solid songs on it, really. I do think that Pork and Beans is justified. 

Guest stl_ben.

I think Green album was…solid enough. It's definitely not as good at Blue or Pinkerton, but I'd say it's solidly my number 3. Not a fan of anything beside those three though.

Keep in mind, I actually never listened to an entire album after Maladroit because the few songs I heard off of each turned me off so much, so there's that.