Damaged/Discounted Disintegration Loops Box Set at Temporary Residence

image_zpsf6b4aeed.jpg

I will say it does show a slight dent looking straight at it (if you were to draw a 1 in line from where the mark is in the picture the dent is that long, you can tell the change in coloration is where the DENT IS)…but these boxes often has slight indentation at the top anyway so it sorta looks like it should be there, or at least expected over time! But yea I was shocked how barely touched this was!

SORRY it was kinda hard to get a good pic to show all aspects….if people want more happy to post some! 

I know others have said this but I just can't help hype this more! This set is well put together, each Loop is housed in a super thick GATEFOLD jacket! I think back to the Flaming Lips box set and this is like TEN TIMES the weight and construction. It would of been nice for the wax to be little heavier but (and that point were talking too heavy to hold lol)  

The Art work within is a little boring IMO (I get it and its minimal ideas but was hoping the book had more than just "a flip book of pictures of the sky line slowly getting darker) Yet to watch the DVD! 

But to have 9LPs and 5 CDs and 1 DVD and Book is amazing for $135---

My favorite thing about it so far, is the LIVE LOOP VERSIONS LP - just fantastic! It has really SLOWED DOWN but it just hit the 30 left mark! (once it gets to 10-15 I feel they will fly once people see them!) 

Just pass up buying like 4 or so records this month and its paid for :)

No idea what the HELL is going on with my package. It's been processed through the New Jersey post office in the same area code 6 times now.  Delivery date has been pushed back 3 times.  It finally said NY, NY yesterday and expected delivery of today.... and now it never switched to Out for Delivery. Again.

Fuckin' USPS man. Fuck!

I got my copy today. 

I'd take a photo of the damage but I can't find any. 

That's great news!

No idea what the HELL is going on with my package. It's been processed through the New Jersey post office in the same area code 6 times now.  Delivery date has been pushed back 3 times.  It finally said NY, NY yesterday and expected delivery of today.... and now it never switched to Out for Delivery. Again.

Fuckin' USPS man. Fuck!

That sucks.  

Mine shows Out for Delivery in my city now, so hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home.

Unrelated, my copy of this came with a sheet with the tracklisting on the back, but its a bit too wide to put into the sleeve as it sticks out, what are you guys doing with yours so it doesn't get damaged? don't really want to fold it...

Not the most helpful, but I just let it stick out that little bit once I slid it in.  I figured it was either that, fold it, or toss it.  Seemed like the lesser evil.

Sigh... my tracking info now says that they tried to deliver my package (at 8:45 PM last night LOL) but my business was closed and they would deliver it next day. But, it's now 10:30 and it hasn't updated to "Out For Delivery" like it usually does before 9.

Not feeling too optimistic!

Sort of worried that after all this shuffling around it will show up super-damaged and it will be all USPS' fault.

Sigh... my tracking info now says that they tried to deliver my package (at 8:45 PM last night LOL) but my business was closed and they would deliver it next day. But, it's now 10:30 and it hasn't updated to "Out For Delivery" like it usually does before 9.

Not feeling too optimistic!

Sort of worried that after all this shuffling around it will show up super-damaged and it will be all USPS' fault.

Update:

Walked all the way to the post office to hear the same old bullshit of the supervisor telling me "I wasn't understanding her" as she told me the package would be delivered today, and I told her that the mail already came, the building supervisor said there will be no more mail today, and it isn't there over and over and over again.  In the end she refused to go downstairs and see if my box was there and instead told me I wasn't listening and if I knew how to read I would have seen on the tracking info that it will come today.

If Cthulu came out of the ocean and ate every USPS worker in NYC he'd be too kind.