World Cup 2014 Discussion

Brazil team should be ashamed, not necessarily because they lost. Hell even the best of the best lose and fall. That's understandable. But for Germany to be up 7-0?!!? That's just fucking terrible. They should be ashamed for playing such a shit game losing by so much. Wouldn't have been as bad if they lost by a smaller margin. Hell 7-5 would've been amazing or something, but only 1?! What the hell happened!!? They can't use the excuse that neymar was out because that'll make them look worse. That collectively the team can't hold their own without ONE player missing? C'mon they should be better than that. I understand that neymar is the shit, but the Brazilian team is not JUST Neymar. They fucked up horribly. I would've loved to have seen them not score. 7-0 would've been a harsher loss

But who cares right?! GERMANY FUCKING WON!!!! That's all that matters. I had my hopes on Germany the whole time