PO: Ty Segall-Manipulator 2xlp

Sorry for jumping in here late. First time poster. I was upset because I missed the initial pre order for Manipulator. I waited till the release and picked it up in Princeton. Mine is red. I saw someone mention that one record store had just red? Obviously I lucked out, but in general I don't have a problem with randomly inserting ltd. editions. 

Pretty sure Reckless got the white Hair for a day or so because any hair copies they have now note that its black vinyl. They would only note that if they had a white one. And its been that way since the record came out. 

So maybe reckless will have some Red copies as well on Tuesday. 

They did.  I just picked up a copy and it's red.

Thought so. I was supposed to be in he city today. I went yesterday instead. Eduardo wanted me to get him a copy. Shit.

There was definitely a guy opening a copy at the counter when I was in there and his looked black, so I think this shit really may be totally random.  They had a ton of copies though...

Just picked up a copy at the store and it was red. Buddy's was red too. 

To me, it seems that these were just shipped in bunches. If a store has one, all their copies are probably red. I dont think there is any randomness to this. 

My opinion of course...

I bought two copies from a store that knew they were getting red and I got a red copy and a black copy. They had at least 20 copies behind the counter. It's at least somewhat random.