Refund almost a year later?

So, a customer from Argentina bought something from me about 354 days ago and just now contacted me saying he/she didn't receive the item. Do I give this person the benefit of the doubt and send a refund or tell them too little too late? As most of you know, the tracking for International First Class Mail is pretty much useless when it comes to certain countries (I've had issues with Chile, Argentina, Brazil and a few others in the past) so it doesn't say whether or not the package has been delivered. I'm usually very willing to refund a purchase if it gets lost in the mail after 3-4 months but 354 days later? I'm scratching my head right now. 

Ebay has a 45 day limit to file a complaint. Don't know where you sold your item, but surely you could use that as a guideline.

My guess is that it was sold through his distro.

I'd say a year is too long to wait to try for a refund. Agree with _          _

\_( )_/

Thanks for the opinions. I'm going to tell the person no, which is what I was leaning heavily towards anyway. I'll definitely tell them to check the local post and see if they happen to have it though. It was sold through my distro btw.

no.

I dont get why you need to ask people about this

No harm in getting some feedback, would you rather me make a thread about the latest Blink 182 reissue instead?

Thanks for the opinions. I'm going to tell the person no, which is what I was leaning heavily towards anyway. I'll definitely tell them to check the local post and see if they happen to have it though. It was sold through my distro btw.

No harm in getting some feedback, would you rather me make a thread about the latest Blink 182 reissue instead?

Hahaha!

yes, because I know I wouldnt waste my time opening that thread!