Refund almost a year later?

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but yeah scammers are everywhere and I've been screwed over before. 

I dont know if you do this, but if you dont, you should.  you need to include one simple sentence to any transaction you make.  Refunds will only be issued within 90 days of transaction date.  their mail service is not your problem, thats their problem.

No refund, hook them up with a discount to repurchase the item or another. Keep customer, they'll come here and post about you in the best customer service thread, internet hero, win, profit. 

I actually like this - Explain to them your "x" day refund policy but give them a 15% discount on their next purchase or something!

I dont know if you do this, but if you dont, you should.  you need to include one simple sentence to any transaction you make.  Refunds will only be issued within 90 days of transaction date.  their mail service is not your problem, thats their problem.

Good point, it's been a while since I've revised my refund policy. 

But where does Brand New fit in

Well, after the Beatles kicked out Hitler and Ringo joined, Yoko Ono came around and Paul McCartney was like "eff this" and made Blonk 182.  Jesse Lacey joined Blonk, but when McCartney hooked up with Jesse's girl at a party he quit and made Brand New and wrote a bunch of broken hearted best friend tracks.