PO (NOW): Prawn - Kingfisher (out August 12th)

missing these guys and The Hotelier cause I'll be on vaca. Bittersweet AF. Missed TWIABP release show last year because of vaca too. 

the Prawn show in Boston is the same night as my friends' band's show, who are my favorite band ever, and who just got back together after 5 years off and this is their second show and there's no way I'm missing that.

edit: holy shit, the shows are at neighboring clubs. like, literally, the two venues touch each other. oh man oh man oh man. if the set times work out I can totally do this

edit 2: oh my god.

"EARLY EVENING SHOW: Bowery Boston Presents: The Hotelier / Foxing with Prawn - ALL AGES $10 Advance / $12 Day of Show *NOTE: 6:30 pm doors"

this is fucking happening. yes, I'm so fucking excited now.

the Prawn show in Boston is the same night as my friends' band's show, who are my favorite band ever, and who just got back together after 5 years off and this is their second show and there's no way I'm missing that.

edit: holy shit, the shows are at neighboring clubs. like, literally, the two venues touch each other. oh man oh man oh man. if the set times work out I can totally do this

edit 2: oh my god.

"EARLY EVENING SHOW: Bowery Boston Presents: The Hotelier / Foxing with Prawn - ALL AGES $10 Advance / $12 Day of Show *NOTE: 6:30 pm doors"

this is fucking happening. yes, I'm so fucking excited now.

Just bought tickets to this show, so fuckin' pumped.

nabbed a 180 gram when they first went up. really lucky i was able to because i was out of the office. phone refreshing actually worked for once!

unsure where everyone is hearing anything from this. maybe i missed a download link on my phone or something? but i am still excited to hear any of this whenever i can. I know i will like it so no worries really.