PO (NOW): Prawn - Kingfisher (out August 12th)

Haha, complimentary colors, fool! First time I've used my art degree in like, a month so thanks for this.

Both tracks had premiered and this one was on purpose, actually!

Downvoting anyone talking about the download sorry lol

That's the last straw, you lost all my support forever.

specifically made an account just to say that the 180g black as the most limited variant rules 

Had the option to get this but chose not to. I usually choose the a color that matches the artwork really well, rather than the most rare. Not sure why people go ape shit for 180 gram (as if the thicker wax will make the vinyl cut sound any better) - although the thicker records are more durable, there isn't a night and day difference between the 150 gram and 180 gram records. Definitely not in sound.

Had the option to get this but chose not to. I usually choose the a color that matches the artwork really well, rather than the most rare. Not sure why people go ape shit for 180 gram (as if the thicker wax will make the vinyl cut sound any better) - although the thicker records are more durable, there isn't a night and day difference between the 150 gram and 180 gram records. Definitely not in sound.

Agreed re: sound, so many other factors involved. Steven Wilson / burningshed use > 180gm not to mention all of the other magic.

Someone made the comment on another thread that none of their 180's are warped vs. 150 or less. Same here.