PO (NOW): Prawn - Kingfisher (out August 12th)

What's pretty strict, from what I understand. They'll pull the upload until someone can verify that it was ripped from a CD. Don't they require a photo of the physical CD with new uploads? As you can tell, I'm not too familiar with their upload policies.

Nah, all web downloads are good as long as it's not a transcode and fits into the allowed formats

What's pretty strict, from what I understand.  They'll pull the upload until someone can verify that it was ripped from a CD.  Don't they require a photo of the physical CD with new uploads?  As you can tell, I'm not too familiar with their upload policies.

they've been allowing web downloads for a while. they break it out into a separate release listing, so you'll have like e.g. "Prawn - Kingfisher - Topshelf Records - Original Release - CD" and "Prawn - Kingfisher - Topshelf Records - Original Release - WEB" or what have you

In for the splatter. I wasn't planning on jumping on this cause I don't know this band's music too well, but I love Topshelf and feel that I made a good choice. The new song sounds great!

Also kind of stoked that the rarest was on black 180g. It's still in stock probably because of that haha.

Edit: totally missed out on the VC discount code

they've been allowing web downloads for a while. they break it out into a separate release listing, so you'll have like e.g. "Prawn - Kingfisher - Topshelf Records - Original Release - CD" and "Prawn - Kingfisher - Topshelf Records - Original Release - WEB" or what have you

Gotcha'.  Well, whatever.  That's good to know I suppose, but completely irrelevant for me at the moment.  Really hope VC has no part in being shitty on the leak.  But with the amount of guests in this thread literally tripling the members, I think it's inevitable.

Gotcha'.  Well, whatever.  That's good to know I suppose, but completely irrelevant for me at the moment.  Really hope VC has no part in being shitty on the leak.  But with the amount of guests in this thread literally tripling the members, I think it's inevitable.

I doubt it'll be one of us that's actively posting if it is VC-related. all of us seem to be in the same boat. the download was disabled by the time I checked but I wouldn't post it anyway. I wouldn't even need to on what, my ratio is absurdly good. 

I hear ya, $1.30 isn't even like it covers shipping. I've done that before too hahah

yeah if it was enough to cover shipping I'd be maybe vaguely peeved for real. but even still this record is $17.50 shipped and even that's below what I feel like The Average Vinyl Release goes for these days. gotta love topshelf!

I get how codes work. I'm pissed that I saw this less than 10 seconds after I ordered.

I mean whatever I guess. 10% is like, $1.30. NBD really

Haha yeah for sure. I was bummed for a sec when I saw the discount code, only cause it was created for us. But regardless, not that big of a difference plus the money is going to a good place haha.