Which band's discography would you want repressed?

• 1 month later...

ratbrain, on 17 Jun 2014 - 7:29 PM, said:snapback.png

I'd do terrible things for a box set of all The Promise Ring's releases on Jade Tree.

Pretty stoked about Promise Ring and Jets to Brazil's discographies getting repressed on Jade Tree then, eh?

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/104228-the-promise-ring-and-jets-to-brazil-reissues-2015/?hl=%2Bjets+%2Bto+%2Bbrazil

It's probably too European for most people here and the general spectrum of this board but, these I would like re-pressed and widely available:

-Air (the "French band") 

-Hooverphonic

-Placebo

-Rammstein (for fuck's sake, ebay and discogs flooded with un-limited bootlegs for insane prices, for years now)

-Murcof

-The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation - Denovali, come on dudes. We're only getting older.

-Brian Eno - there are at least a dozen releases that never made it to vinyl, and barely on CD even.

-Stas Of The Lid - Kranky should buy a manual record press and make Stars Of The Lid vinyl between answering e-mails and laundry loads.

Also, somebody re-issue Tim Hecker's first albums "Haunt Me, Haunt Me Do It Again" and "Radio Amor" already.

Guest jonpasqual

so nerdy. but I'd love! a Kanye West box set. with his solo studio albums. all in some really sick packaging and mastered a lot better.