Video game OSTs

Eh, different strokes. I find Pink Floyd to be pretty awful (serious opinion, not trolling) and the Dark Side of the Moon imagery is overused to say the least. It doesn't take away from the fact I wish I bought this, though!

I agree with this full statement and I also wish I didn't pass on this. 

got my zelda ost in yesterday. like others reported, shame it didnt come more protected, my sleeve suffered a minor ding in the corner but i'll live with it..

the quality sounds much better than i expected! love hearing great fairy fountain! does anyone have a complete tracklisting?

Sorry I had inner cardboards protectors but ran out of them about 2/3rds though the orders. Next time I will for sure ship everything better (and probably in sleeves). Anyone who got a damaged copy, can send it back if you want and I will replace it as well. I will upload the tracklist to discogs soon. 

Sorry I had inner cardboards protectors but ran out of them about 2/3rds though the orders. Next time I will for sure ship everything better (and probably in sleeves). Anyone who got a damaged copy, can send it back if you want and I will replace it as well. I will upload the tracklist to discogs soon. 

I keep forgetting but thank you for doing this. It's really nice to have zelda on vinyl. I tried contacting the Zelda Symphony people to see if I could Licence and press their stuff but they wouldn't even get back to me : /