Video game OSTs

Ok so someone from here named Josh Higgins @hopsandwax and @one800higgins has potentially ruined all future pressings as they spitefully said that they have alerted nintendo after I said I couldnt sell them a copy of the record (as it is sold out). If anyone knows who this guy is, please let me know

Ok so someone from here named Josh Higgins @hopsandwax and @one800higgins has potentially ruined all future pressings as they spitefully said that they have alerted nintendo after I said I couldnt sell them a copy of the record (as it is sold out). If anyone knows who this guy is, please let me know

WOW

let's hope they we're just trolling or having a temper tantrum...

some people tho...

Not going to lie, I think it's someone originally from reddit. I saw someone in the comments of one of these posts link directly to this thread and provide your name for contact information. People were getting all sorts of crazy butt-hurt about it being sold out, then someone said you had like 10 kept private and he was going to try to contact you to sell them to the people on reddit, then the whole comment chain was deleted when I tried finding it after reading this.