Video game OSTs

Doubt it. They've never seem really focused on releasing physical soundtracks. Sure they released CDs but only it seems in Europe. They had a CD of LOZ for Skyward Sword but that was preorder bonus item.

You're right, I couldn't see it being retail but perhaps Club Nintendo, there are many Club Nintendo CDs and they have been releasing collector's editions for all their big properties more than ever. I'd be damned if they do not release something within the next uh... 20 years.

Jesus is that /r/vinyl thread getting noticed. It's actually a news result on page 1 of google if you search reddit vinyl. The hell.

EDIT: Also meant to say I saw the Hope for the Future Destiny single. Not the soundtrack. My bad.

Holy shit how did that happen?

Funny thing is that I remember it was originally posted when people just started getting their copies and that post got no more than 20 upvotes. Somehow this guy posts it and it makes the front page with over 1000 upvotes.

It's not the first time a vinyl post of mine has blown up and it likely won't be the last.

I can't remember if I posted this earlier but I just keep thinking it. If the Pokemon vinyl ever happens it's going to be a shit storm of crazy.

Keep in mind that these aren't like Mondo drops where people actually gather around and wait for it to be on sale and it's not like he has his own site he's putting it out on. Plus he has one release before Pokemon so I'm assuming it's gonna happen in that order. People will probably forgot that it's even dropping until someone posts a pic on /r/vinyl or here.

Keep in mind that these aren't like Mondo drops where people actually gather around and wait for it to be on sale and it's not like he has his own site he's putting it out on. Plus he has one release before Pokemon so I'm assuming it's gonna happen in that order. People will probably forgot that it's even dropping until someone posts a pic on /r/vinyl or here.

word. Mondo makes me sad. I was more thinking about all the post-sale crazy that's going on now with people fretting over copyrights and not getting a copy ect. maybe he'll press more. maybe he'll get some official licensing locked in. idk. it just seems that Pokemon might take this to the next level of attention. I really hope it happens though.

Awww snap, maybe hes gona try and buy a bunch to resell in his store, than when he gets called out say that a close personal friend gave them to him as a gift or something. Glad to see he will indeed be going with the mailing list though. Sent him an email about that awhile ago so im all good.